Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sarah Anna Photography: September 2009 Newsletter

Sarah Anna Photography


DSC_0211
September 2009 Newsletter
Vol. 1, No. 3

Hello Everyone!

Still settling into married life after 74 days and Sarah Anna Photography is still growing - with time running away! Well I hope this message finds you all doing well yourselves.  I am excited to let you know about all the new and exciting work that I've been doing since the last newsletter.  You can always check out my website, which has been updated again (shhhhh...I'm trying to work on an even better site - well if I get a minute away from photographing that is), along with my blog, which is updated frequently to show all my most recent photography experiences! I would love to get comments and feedback there!  Many of you have become fans of my Facebook page and blogspot; thanks so much for all your support there! You can also follow me on Twitter, which is updated automatically on Facebook and my blog almost daily...

Highlights:
  • A few family portraits with both sessions on the beach to start up our updates! First the Haplin family, then the Dzioba family! Thinking of family portraits - gets me to start thinking of the fall and winter holiday's, holiday letters, custom photo e-cards, cards, gifts for family and friends. I do have a limited number of holiday sessions still available, along with custom holiday cards and more (also great for photo thank you cards, save the dates...). With all of this I have started to pull out a few favorites from last winter, you can check them out on my blog
  • One more wedding before the month is over - off Kevin and I went to capture Sheila and Victor's wedding Saturday, September 12th out in the Milwaukee area! I especially love the images of the bride and groom in the vintage car, leaving the beautiful Catholic church with the sunlight hitting everything just right! 
  • Then I had a few minutes to edit and get things out before e-sessions started! We started up the following week Friday, September 18th with an e-session for Lindsay and Brandon, amazing I tell you! We set out to catch the light before it went down along the beach. They are just perfect - I can't wait to capture Lindsay and Brandon's Wedding in 2010! 
  • With each session checking the weather to be sure the rain will hold out - of course I wouldn't mind to shoot a session in the rain personally! So next was right away Monday, September 21st e-session with Kari and Mark at the Apple Holler! The perfect fall spot and especially perfect for them! Again, I love, love, love the photographs - honestly once again too many to mention - just go check them all out! 
  • Just last night had my last e-session for this week with Megan and Josh! Adorable couple, we shot at the Kenosha lake front in the area they got engaged, then off we went to the baseball field for a little bit of Chicago vs. Milwaukee fans who fell in love. 
Feel free to click any of the links above and comment there! I would love to get your feedback! Be sure to keep an eye on my blog for anything I missed in the newsletter. 

Stay tuned for the many more things to come!  I already know October's Newsletter is going to be great; featuring many more fall e-sessions, pregnancy portraits and family portraits in preparation for the holidays! As always, thank you for your business and support!  I always welcome new supporters, so pass this email on to friends and family who might be interested in my photography!  I look forward to serving you in the future!

Best Wishes.

Sarah Anna Hansen
312-804-8804

No comments: